Who we are:
A data security company with a vision. Our vision and product furnishes clients with the first Unified Security Model that provides Identity and Access Management in synchronicity with Data Protection to combat the next generation of threats.
Who You Are:
Do you have experience working with customers? Do you have a passion for technology? Are your troubleshooting skills outstanding? Do you want your work to have a direct impact on client success? Would you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? If so, then check us out!
The Positions: In a Nutshell
Syntegrity has an exciting opportunity available for two Level 2 Support Engineers who will contribute to our global support and consulting network onsite at an India-based client. The Support Engineers will be responsible for support of modern Identity and Access Management product implementations, Deployment Automation, Application Monitoring and other products belonging to Syntegrity OrchIS stack. In your downtime you will be actively testing environments: creating detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans & test cases.
The Positions: The Details
- Perform initial analysis, detailed root cause analysis and write summary reports for customers.
- Liaise between customer support teams, other team members of in-house support team and in-house development teams in order to troubleshoot issues effectively.
- Help in normal restoration of operations for customer in case of issues.
- Utilize existing knowledge base of frequently occurring issues and immediate mitigation options to quickly resolve client issues.
- Escalate and coordinate investigation of reported issues with client teams.
- Coordinate with customer support teams to get the required details to replicate and diagnose issues.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, track and document bugs.
What You Have:
- Strong understanding of software support best practices
- Experience in working with Linux OS
- 2+ years of experience working in IT
- Familiarity with at least one IAM solution practice as well as fundamental programming knowledge
- Troubleshooting experience with enterprise software systems composed of multiple deployments
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Customer service skills/experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience preferred
- Familiarity with ITIL support process
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management products
- Deployment Automation
- Software development and/or testing background
- Scripting languages experience
- Java and related web technologies
- Prior consulting experience
- A great place to work.
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical/dental/vision (75% paid for employees, partial for dependents).
- Initial 15 day PTO as well as company paid holidays.
- We encourage personal growth so we offer and encourage further learning and certifications. And yes, we offer tuition reimbursement.
- We have yearly reviews to encourage career advancement, quarterly cash bonus plans, as well as immediate impact awards.
- We do have remote-work options contingent on project assignments.
- Additionally, we offer commuter benefits as well as phone and internet reimbursement.
Our work environment:
We are located in beautiful Belltown: a stone’s throw from the Puget Sound and near downtown Seattle. Olympic Sculpture Park is located down the street and the Space needle is a five-minute walk from the office so you can fully experience all of the attractions of the Seattle City Center.
As we grow we continue to evolve our approach to work itself; seeking to make it about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that encourage employee fulfilment both at work and in personal life.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please Note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time