Your day to day schedule will consist of maintaining continuous integration environments as well as creating new automation test plans. We are looking for someone who will both write and edit our Chef scripts as well as create packages such as Debain. We are looking for someone who is good at deployment but most importantly, we are after someone who excels in cloud and AWS environments.
- Administration/ configuration of Linux systems such as Ubuntu or CentOS
- Scripting languages: Ruby, Bash, Python
- AWS/ cloud based administration
- Computer networking and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Configuration management and orchestration tools such as Chef and/or Puppet
- Linux Containers: Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Continuous integration tools such as Bamboo/Jenkins
- Build systems: Maven
Ideally 2 or more years of:
- Deployment automation
- Continuous integration
- Cloud administration
Further information about the position:
Our team spans the globe so we want to know that you are comfortable and enjoy working both independently and on an international team with a high level of integrity and personal drive.
There is a bit of travel involved in this role as you will be doing some onsite setup for clients (about 50%).
Essential to thriving in this role: Task management and the desire to develop your skillset with further education and training.
We are looking for someone professional who is willing to bring an exceptional positive attitude and result oriented approach to our team.
- A great place to work.
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical/dental/vision (75% paid for employees, partial for dependents).
- Initial 15 day PTO as well as company paid holidays.
- We encourage personal growth so we offer and encourage further learning and certifications. And yes, we offer tuition reimbursement.
- We have yearly reviews to encourage career advancement, quarterly cash bonus plans, as well as immediate impact awards.
- We do have remote-work options contingent on project assignments.
- Additionally, we offer commuter benefits as well as phone and internet reimbursement.
Our work environment:
We are located in beautiful Belltown. A stone’s throw from the Puget Sound and near downtown Seattle. Olympic Sculpture Park is located down the street and the Space needle is a five-minute walk from the office so you can fully experience all of the attractions of the Seattle City Center.
As we grow we continue to evolve our approach to work itself; seeking to make it about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that encourage employee fulfilment both at work and in personal life.
We look forward to hearing from you